Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vendor Interview- SunCrafte Tutu Shop





1.   Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live?
Hi, I am Gigi. I was born in China, and have been living in New Orleans, USA for almost half of my life. Creating things like miniatures is my most favorite thing to do.

2.   What do you make for Blythe?
I make Tutu dress set for Blythe, and also invented my own style princess crowns for them as well.

3.   Where can we find your creations?
I have my fun page for my creations on FACEBOOK: 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SunCrafte-by-Gigi/432403320220830?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark
Also, all my creations are listed on ETSY page:
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/SunCrafte?ref=hdr_shop_menu



4.   What are your main influences?
I am passionate with the art works that illustrates with variety of colors, so Takashi Murakami is one of my favorite arts. Furthermore, I love detailed works like Bernini’s; he is also my main influence. 

5.   How did you get started with Blythe dolls?
I have been falling in love with dolls and loving making things for them. I started knitting sweaters for Barbie’s when I was 7 and never stopped. Two years ago, I read about Blythe on a Chinese blog, from then, I could not stop loving her big head and cute eyes.

6.   Do you collect anything else?
I do collect other things, such as signature dolls from all over the world, such as teddy of Germany and wood Russian dolls. I also collect city magnets.

7.    What's one interesting fact we may not know about you?
I am really shy and quite with strangers, so please give me chance by introduce yourself to me first at BLYTHECON; and I will show you what a crazy person I can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment