Sunday, July 13, 2014

Raffle Prize Spotlight: My Little Headcase

Up next are 3 really great donations by My Little Headcase!  We all enjoy displaying our Blythes in different fun ways and lets face it...  Blythe likes attention & likes to be spoiled!  My Little Headcase has a line of wonderful, high end shelves that are perfect for displaying Blythe where she will be noticed.  They are made with a lightweight aluminum and are powder coated.  My Little Headcase has donated a beautiful Gold Display case that is perfect for displaying & keeping safe your most special Blythe.  They can be hung on the wall or set on a table top.  They have also donated an open shelf display stand that comes with a built in clip for safety.  They come in pink, black, gold and can also be hung on the wall.   Last is a lovely Kenner pin for Blythe or for you.  Thank you so much to Nicole of My Little Headcase for donating 3 amazing prizes to the Seattle BlytheCon raffle!  You can find My Little Headcase at the following locations:

Etsy:   HighEnd Travel Fashion & Display Cases for by MyLittleHeadcase

Flickr:  Flickr: My Little Headcase's Photostream




No comments:

Post a Comment